Indoor Air Quality
If the air inside your house smells stale, contact our air quality experts for more information about new, high-tech:
- Air cleaners
- Air purifiers
- Dehumidifiers (Click HERE to read about an IMPORTANT dehumidifier recall notice)
Air Quality Problems
Three components are required to create an indoor air quality (IAQ) problem:
- A source of contamination: molds, bacteria, viruses, pollen, gases, particles
- Susceptible building occupants
- A mechanism to transport contaminants to occupants
And there are three solutions to improve or eradicate IAQ problems:
- Eliminate the source of contaminants
- Ventilate the occupied space
- Filter or purify air within the occupied space
The seasoned professionals at Ravinia Plumbing & Heating provide professional air quality control services in Chicago’s North Shore area. We will help you identify air quality problems and make wise decisions about the ideal solution for your needs.
Learn more about indoor air quality problems in our company blog.
Click here to learn how whole house humidifiers can improve indoor air quality.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Family Owned Since 1928
“Courteous technicians. Felt comfortable that they were knowledgeable of their work and had a high level of skill. They were friendly and professional and were able to complete the work in a reasonable amount of time.”
1580 Old Skokie Rd
Highland Park, IL 60035
P: (847) 579-5565
F: (847) 831-5694
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00-5:00, Sat. 8:00-1:30
View Location on a Map
Things to Consider when Buying a New AC Unit
June 13, 2018
Whether your current central air conditioner is inefficient, no longer working properly, or simply too small for your home, there will inevitably Read more…