Pipe Replacement & Repair
Still have galvanized steel piping in your house? Is low water pressure creating problems with the dishwasher? Do you long to have a nice strong shower? That old galvanized steel water piping or sewer line replacement can cause a number of problems in your house:
- Takes too long to fill the dishwasher, washing machine, bath tub, or re-fill a toilet.
- Rusty water staining your white clothing in the washing machine.
- Rust streaks appearing in the toilet or tub.
- Hard to wash shampoo out of your hair from a weak shower.
- Takes forever to get hot water to the bathroom or kitchen.
- Pin hole leaks can damage ceilings and walls and a burst pipe will do much worse.
Ravinia Plumbing, Heating & Electric’s professionals can replace the old galvanized steel piping or undersized copper piping to provide the delivery of water you desire. We have re-piped hundreds of houses over the years with great success. Most jobs are done in one day. Contact us today to set-up a free estimate.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Family Owned Since 1928
How to Install an Automatic Dishwasher
April 21, 2021
In terms of DIY projects, installing an automatic dishwasher may not be the easiest. But it is not as difficult as you might think, especially if Read more…