Still have galvanized steel piping in your house? Is low water pressure creating problems with the dishwasher? Do you long to have a nice strong shower? That old galvanized steel water piping or sewer line replacement can cause a number of problems in your house:
- Takes too long to fill the dishwasher, washing machine, bath tub, or re-fill a toilet.
- Rusty water staining your white clothing in the washing machine.
- Rust streaks appearing in the toilet or tub.
- Hard to wash shampoo out of your hair from a weak shower.
- Takes forever to get hot water to the bathroom or kitchen.
- Pin hole leaks can damage ceilings and walls and a burst pipe will do much worse.
Ravinia Plumbing, Heating & Electric’s professionals can replace the old galvanized steel piping or undersized copper piping to provide the delivery of water you desire. We have re-piped hundreds of houses over the years with great success. Most jobs are done in one day. Contact us today to set-up a free estimate.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Family Owned Since 1928
“Our water pipe broke in the bathroom. They helped me on the phone to turn off the water. They take care or whatever needs we have.”
“I called this morning needing a safety valve replaced on our water line. The technician artived at our home in less than one hour. He was so friendly and got the work done very quickly. Your service is increduble as are all the people who work at Ravinia! You never let us down..thank you!”
November 25, 2020
In the “old days” operating a thermostat was simple. You’d go to the thermostat and, using a dial or switch, you would set the temperature Read more…