About – Mission and Code of Ethics
Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric, Inc. exists to provide high value repair and remodeling services. This is accomplished by making it easy for our customers to do business with us, being competitively priced in our market, and providing licensed, trained technicians and plumbers who communicate with the customer, are trustworthy, and leave their worksite cleaner than when they started. We are committed to being an industry leader by constantly identifying areas for improvement and implementing ideas and systems to keep us ahead of our customers’ ever changing needs.
Code of Ethics
- We will serve our plumbing clients with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- We will deliver to our clients more than we promise through added value.
- We will perform our services to meet local codes or better.
- We will continually strive to find and use the finest materials available.
- We will quote prices before beginning the task, no surprises.
- We will respect our client’s home and leave it cleaner than we found it.
- We will arrive at promised time, every time or call before we are late.
- We will continually search for better ways to improve the service we provide.
- We will send only neat, clean, knowledgeable and professional technicians.
- We will spare no expense in the training of our personnel.
- We will provide only pleasant and knowledgeable office personnel.
- We will perform all work with the safety of the occupants of the home and our technicians in mind.
- We will perform inspections to ensure the safety of all related systems.
- We will keep all power and hand tools in safe working order.
- Our goal is to DELIGHT our clients each and every time we are in their homes or places of business and to provide the best service possible and for the best value.
- We intend that you be our client for life and that we be your service firm as long as you live in the area.
- We will do all in our power to attain these goals.
Family Owned Since 1928
“I had a clogged toilet. I called Ravinia, explaining that it was NOT on emergency--yet the technician was here the same day. He asked me a few questions, and immediately explained what the charge would be if he needed to bring in additional equipment. While my long experience with Ravinia has shown me that pricing is always fair and above board, it was just so nice to know exactly what the cost would be.”
“I always feel that your employees are being straight with me. I never feel like they are looking for extra work to add on to the job for which they are at my house. Your workers are efficient, neat, courteous. I do not feel that Ravinia has ever ripped me off, which is why I continue to use you.”
“Knowledgeable, prompt, professional, polite. Always on time, always explain what they are doing/how they are fixing a situation/what your options are. Helpful and knowledgeable office staff as well. No surprises on the bill. Respectful of your property and your home. I have recommended them to several neighbors and friends - and would not hesitate to again.”
What Does Energy Star Mean When Buying a New Furnace?
November 19, 2020
Everyone wants to be a star. Why should your furnace be any different? Your heating system doesn’t want to be just any star; it wants to be an Read more…