- Buffalo Grove – Plumbing and Heating
- Deerfield – Plumbing & Heating
- Evanston – Plumbing & Heating
- Glencoe – Plumbing and Heating
- Glenview – Plumbing and Heating
- Highland Park – Plumbing and Heating
- Highwood – Plumbing and Heating
- Kenilworth – Plumbing And Heating
- Lake Bluff – Plumbing and Heating
- Lake Forest – Plumbing and Heating
- Libertyville – Plumbing & Heating
- Lincolnshire – Plumbing and Heating
- Northbrook – Plumbing and Heating
- Northfield – Heating And Plumbing Services
- Riverwoods – Plumbing and Heating
- Skokie – Plumbing and Heating
- Vernon Hills – Plumbing and Heating
- Wilmette – Plumbing and Heating
- Winnetka – Plumbing and Heating
Northbrook – Plumbing and Heating
Northbrook – HVAC Contractor; Plumbing Contractor
Ravinia Plumbing & Heating is a family-owned and operated HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) contractor and plumbing contractor that has served Northbrook since 1928. Northbrook residents should note Ravinia Plumbing & Heating leads all HVAC contractors by providing cutting-edge, energy efficient products and services.
Residents of Northbrook can also take advantage of the following Home Care Club benefits:
- 24/7 year round emergency service
- Special member discounts
- Available for all offered services including heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical
Ravinia Plumbing & Heating is a leader in HVAC repair, replacement, and maintenance on all models of furnace and air conditioning units and is a factory-authorized dealer of Carrier branded products.
Ravinia Plumbing & Heating provides the following plumbing services:
- Pipe leaks, replacements and frozen pipe thawing
- Gas piping
- Dripping faucets
- Running toilets
- Noisy fixtures
- Water heater installation and service
- Sewer and drain rodding and repairs
- Sewer jetting and video inspections
Ravinia Plumbing & Heating is very proud of its customer testimonials from Northbrook customers shown below.
“We needed an emergency water heater replacement and began calling companies at 7 am on a Saturday morning. Ravinia was the only company to first answer the phone, and then to actually call me back. The tech arrived at 8:15 and we had the new water heater installed and he was out the door by 11:30.”
“Our basement flooded for the first time in 28 years. Your response was quick and wonderful. You guys rock.”
“Your technician who rodded our sewer line was very prompt and thorough.”
Please review a video of another satisfied Northbrook heating customer.
Contact us today for more information or call 847-579-5565 to schedule an appointment. We offer quick dispatch to Northbrook and emergency service is available around the clock!
Family Owned Since 1928
Electric v. Gas Furnaces: Which One Should You Chose?
January 15, 2019
If you’re in the market for a new furnace, it’s important to do some research to determine which type is best for your home. Cost is ob Read more…