Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric. in Lincolnshire, IL, serving Chicago’s North Shore and Northwest suburbs for 92 years, is seeking a dependable, customer-oriented, Warehouse Associate to have primary responsibility for the warehouse and other support duties. Our business is thriving because we provide outstanding service, trustworthiness, professionalism and quality. If you have these qualities, please consider this opportunity.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for:
- Inventory and organization of materials and supplies in the warehouse;
- Accepting deliveries and ensuring contents are correct;
- Maintaining tools and equipment;
- Performing local pick- up and delivery of items to job sites and special order materials;
- Assisting technicians with restock and other requests;
- Handling of janitorial duties including keeping warehouse, showroom and other areas neat and clean;
- Checking for correct order quantities and matching with proper paperwork;
- Tagging special order and job materials;
- Inventory of trucks including maintenance and stocking of items; and
- Maintaining inventory levels by checking bins against stock lists.
We seek candidates that are dependable, organized, have proven good judgment and have held a responsible role in the past.
Key requirements for this position are:
- A good driving record and a valid Class C driver’s license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Excellent customer service approach
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- A neat and clean personal appearance
- Neat and organized work habits
- Ability to operate at a fast pace
- Prior warehouse experience a plus
We are a drug-free work place. In order to work at our company, you must be able to pass a criminal background check along with a drug test. Once you are hired, you will also be subject to random drug tests.
The chosen candidate will enjoy an attractive compensation plan, including a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, a 401K with company match and paid time off. Hours are either 7-3:30 or 8:30-5:00.
Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Family Owned Since 1928
Installing a Faucet Aerator
November 28, 2020
When you turn on the faucet, you expect a nice, steady, and even flow. You get that flow if you have a good aerator. While aerators may not be ne Read more…