How can I make hot/cold rooms comfortable?
- Date: August 5, 2016
- Make sure furniture is not covering radiators or air vents.
- Make sure filters are clean.
- Close vents in rooms that are over-conditioned to force air to those rooms that are under-conditioned.
- Reduce solar gain and heat loss through windows in over-conditioned rooms by helping shades closed and insulated by a heavier curtain.
- Nothing can help undersized or incorrectly sized ductwork other than tear it out and replace it with correctly sized ductwork. Depending on the construction in the home or business, this may not be possible or if possible, may be considered prohibitively expensive.
Family Owned Since 1928
Benefits of Insulating Your Attic
August 4, 2022
Your attic can be a great place to “store stuff.” But it plays a much more important role than that. It also shields the rest of your house f Read more…