How can I make hot/cold rooms comfortable?
- Date: August 5, 2016
- Make sure furniture is not covering radiators or air vents.
- Make sure filters are clean.
- Close vents in rooms that are over-conditioned to force air to those rooms that are under-conditioned.
- Reduce solar gain and heat loss through windows in over-conditioned rooms by helping shades closed and insulated by a heavier curtain.
- Nothing can help undersized or incorrectly sized ductwork other than tear it out and replace it with correctly sized ductwork. Depending on the construction in the home or business, this may not be possible or if possible, may be considered prohibitively expensive.
Family Owned Since 1928
How to Keep Your Furnace Working All Winter Long
November 12, 2018
It’s that time of year when warm woolen sweaters come out of the closet, and hot pots of soup go on the stove – and the perfect time to prepa Read more…