How can I make hot/cold rooms comfortable?
- Date: August 5, 2016
- Make sure furniture is not covering radiators or air vents.
- Make sure filters are clean.
- Close vents in rooms that are over-conditioned to force air to those rooms that are under-conditioned.
- Reduce solar gain and heat loss through windows in over-conditioned rooms by helping shades closed and insulated by a heavier curtain.
- Nothing can help undersized or incorrectly sized ductwork other than tear it out and replace it with correctly sized ductwork. Depending on the construction in the home or business, this may not be possible or if possible, may be considered prohibitively expensive.
Family Owned Since 1928
What Does Energy Star Mean When Buying a New Furnace?
November 19, 2020
Everyone wants to be a star. Why should your furnace be any different? Your heating system doesn’t want to be just any star; it wants to be an Read more…