How can I make hot/cold rooms comfortable?
- Date: August 5, 2016
- Make sure furniture is not covering radiators or air vents.
- Make sure filters are clean.
- Close vents in rooms that are over-conditioned to force air to those rooms that are under-conditioned.
- Reduce solar gain and heat loss through windows in over-conditioned rooms by helping shades closed and insulated by a heavier curtain.
- Nothing can help undersized or incorrectly sized ductwork other than tear it out and replace it with correctly sized ductwork. Depending on the construction in the home or business, this may not be possible or if possible, may be considered prohibitively expensive.
Family Owned Since 1928
1580 Old Skokie Rd
Highland Park, IL 60035
P: (847) 579-5565
F: (847) 831-5694
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00-5:00, Sat. 8:00-1:30
View Location on a Map
Can Maintenance and Home Care Clubs or Memberships Truly Save You Money?
May 22, 2018
Homeowners and consumers are always looking for new ways to save money, and the good news is that many product manufacturers and service provider Read more…