Are you family owned?
- Date: August 5, 2016
Yes but there are many families involved due to our numerous mergers. Ravinia Plumbing & Heating is the parent company, founded in 1928 by Joe Ariano. Joe passed the business on to his son Don who passed it on to his son David in 1994. Since then we have added several other family-owned companies into the Ravinia Family of Companies. In fact, you could say we are one big happy family of happy families working together.
- Jim Picchietti, our current plumbing estimator, brought Murphy & Picchietti Plumbing into the fold in 1999
- Our plumber Kevin Moran who brought in Moran Plumbing in 2005.
- We purchased DiPietro Plumbing from Jim DiPietro by way of the now defunct Keystone Mechanical in 2008.
- Ron Romitti founded Romitti Electric in 1985 and merged with us in 2012. Ron stayed with us for a year until his retirement.
- Dan Mahoney and Mahoney Plumbing joined us in 2012. The Ariano and Mahoney families go way back. Dan’s father Bart and Don Ariano were childhood friends. The families used to vacation together and Bart’s sisters used to babysit Don’s children. Fortunately the two companies’ like-minded business approach made Dan’s retirement in 2015 less stressful for his employees.
- Bill Clark brought in Bishop Heating in 2015. Bill now runs Ravinia Plumbing & Heating’s heating and cooling division. The Clark and Ariano families go way back as both Bill’s father and mother worked for Ravinia Plumbing & Heating.
Learn more ways to save on the services you need.
Recommended By 95% Of Our Customers.*
For more information, go to Reviews and Ratings
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE 847-579-5565
Family Owned Since 1928
Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric
575 Bond St,
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
P: (847) 579-5565
F: (847) 831-5694
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00-5:00, Sat. 8:00-1:30
View Location on a Map
Types of Bathtubs
March 26, 2023
If you are building a new house, you have lot of decisions to make in every room, including the bathroom. And if you are just remodeling a bathro Read more…